Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 1-3-11

I am starting a detox later this week so trying to figure out a weekly menu plan was a challenge.  I have a basic idea of what I will be able to eat, but won't know for sure what I am restricted on until my appt tomorrow.  I still want to make meals that my dh and boys will enjoy.  No sense in all of us suffering.  ;)


Monday:  Glazed meatloaf, Butternut squash puree, Baked potatoes

Tuesday:  Turkey sandwiches, chips, veggies

Wednesday:  Baby Back Ribs, Corn, Cheesy bacon mashed potatoes for guys (dinner out for me)

Thursday:  Leftovers

Friday:  Frozen pizza for the guys (salad for me)

Saturday:  Salmon, grilled veggies, grilled potatoes, salad

Sunday:  Garlic lime chicken, brown rice, corn, fruit

Shopping list:
Veggies for grilling
Fruit
Salad ingredients

Check out Menu Plan Monday at Organizing Junkie for links to many menu plans.  Maybe you will find a new recipe to spice up your menu plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment