Sunday, November 1, 2009

Life has been crazy

Hi readers,

I know I have been slacking off on this blog, but trust it me it's because I have NOT been slacking off IRL. School started back up and I have been crazily busy with everything it takes to teach 7th grade math. I have a SMARTboard in classroom due to a grant I wrote last year. It is a fabulous piece of technology, but that also means I have a lot more work adapting all my lessons to use with the SMARTboard.

If that wasn't enough my two oldest boys played tackle football (practice started in Aug) and my oldest played on a fall baseball league. That meant that we had practice or games SEVEN days a week for the last couple months. CRAZY! Fortunately they both played their last football game yesterday. Can I get a YIPPEE!

I plan on getting myself back on track with menu planning among other things. I am hoping to do some posts on getting yourself organized for the holiday (although Halloween is now over and done with). Stick with me ladies and I will be bringing this blog back to life. I plan on doing a Menu Plan Monday for the first time in months.

No comments:

Post a Comment